The 2019 Chosun Taekwondo Academy Korea Training & Cultural Tour will be a comprehensive training experience that will change the way you view the martial arts forever.
Furthermore, our in-depth itinerary includes training at the dojang of Grandmaster Gyoo Hyun Lee, the man responsible for maintaining technical accuracy in Kukkiwon formal exercises around the globe. Additionally, sessions are planned at the Kukkiwon – center of taekwondo operations worldwide, Kumgang Taekwondo Center with Master Ryan An, and at Gulgosa Temple high in mountains of Kyongju where we will practice traditional Korean Zen martial arts.
Yet, one of the greatest attractions of this journey will be an excursion to Jeju Island off the southern tip of Korea. Here we will train at a local dojang and enjoy the distinctive landscape of this exotic province. Ultimately, however, the general practice of the national Korean martial art in its country of origin alone makes this trip an invaluable experience for all taekwondoists regardless of style, age or organizational affiliation.
Exact Dates and pricing to be announced
Visit the CHOSUN website for more information and to view a video of a past tour: www.chosuntkd.com
• Roundtrip coach airfare to and from Korea and Jeju Island
• Double-occupancy lodging at major hotels*
• All meals
• English-speaking guides
• All training fees
• All admission fees to tourist attractions
• Transportation by motor coach while in Korea
• Tour tobok (uniform) presented at Kumgang Taekwondo Center
*Room rates are based on double-occupancy, two people per room. Adding a person to a room will result in an additional cost. If you wish a single room, contact us and we will provide you with the cost.
Costs not included in the aforementioned price:
• Tour warm-up suit with logo* ($125)
• Tour tee-shirts with logo* ($20 each)
• Bus transportation to and from airport (approx. $45 per person)
• Souvenirs, snacks, and free-time activities while in Korea
• Beverages other than water and tea at meals
• Cell phone rental in Korea if desirable**
• Room/Airline upgrade
• Addition of person to room (single supplement)
*Purchase of warm-up suit and at least two tee shirts is mandatory since this will be your primary wear when not training and while traveling during our visit. Group photos will be taken while wearing warm up suits for uniformity.
**Cell phones can be rented at Inchon International Airport in Korea. Korean cell technology is highly advanced with excellent international reception. It is recommended that each individual or family rent a cell phone to remain in communication with the group.