About Your Trip
Start with a welcome reception at your hotel, where you can mix and mingle with your fellow adventurers. The following day, ride the “Sky Pod” elevator to One World Observatory™ at the top of One World Trade Center, site of the former Twin Towers. Gaze in wonder at New York’s spectacular skyline, and take in the surrounding skyscrapers and other sites from a 360-degree aerial view. At the observatory, you will also have access to the See Forever™ Theater, the Foundations exhibition, and so much more. If you dare, step into the Sky Portal — a raised dome that makes you feel like you’re floating above the West Side Highway.
After the tour, use leisure time to explore the “City That Never Sleeps” on your own. Stay up late visiting top highlights of New York — your late 1 p.m. checkout gives you plenty of time to rest!
What we love:
• New York reigns as the most populous city in the United States and traces its roots to the early 17th century.
• 40 professional theaters, each with 500 or more seats, form what is commonly called Broadway, with venues in the theater district and at Lincoln Center.
• The Conrad New York hotel’s Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar offers spectacular city and water views.
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in New York City, New York, as well as:
• Admission to One World Observatory; includes use of the One World Explorer iPad.
• 24-hour City Sightseeing Hop-on, Hop-off downtown bus tour ticket.
• Welcome reception.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Conrad New York, located in the heart of lower Manhattan, boasts a 15-story lobby of bold colors and design, showcasing a 10-story artwork called “Loopy Doopy.” The hotel is conveniently located near Wall Street, the 9/11 Memorial, Greenwich Village, Battery Park and New York Harbor.
• Atrio Wine Bar & Restaurant and Loopy Doopy Rooftop Bar.
• 24-hour fitness center.
• Accents New York gift boutique, florist and barber.
• 11-screen movie theater.
• Complimentary shoeshine service.
• Self-parking: US$60 per day, or US$75 per day for oversized vehicles; valet parking: US$65 per day, or US$80 per day for oversized vehicles.
Hudson Riverview King and Deluxe Double Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 double beds.
• Maximum occupancy 4 people.
• 430 square foot (40 square meter) 2-room suite.
• Bathroom with rainfall shower.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 1 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Conrad New York
102 North End Avenue
New York, NY 10282, United States
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.