ABOUT YOUR TRIP
The new member rate is available for members that book within 90 days of joining the DreamTrips™ community. Members not in that window can book a Welcome DreamTrip for the higher, existing member rate, which can be viewed in the drop-down menu. If you book your Welcome DreamTrip at the new member rate but are outside of your 90-day window of eligibility, we will email you to collect the difference between the new member rate and the member rate. You must pay the difference within 72 hours or your reservation will be cancelled.
The Big Apple. New Amsterdam. The City That Never Sleeps. New York is a city with many nicknames, but no equal in the modern world. Packed with culture, humming with excitement and throbbing with round-the-clock energy, if this place wasn’t on your bucket list before, it should be now.
Get ready to see what being a DreamTrips Member is all about on this Welcome DreamTrip! Take advantage of an entrance ticket to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the largest art collection in the United States. Then, experience a lively performance of the celebrated and award-winning musical “Jersey Boys” at the legendary August Wilson Theatre. And, you’ll also get to enjoy a surprise activity! Plus, to top it all off, there will also be optional training available to help you get the most out of your membership!
• 4 days and 3 nights at Le Parker Méridien New York, 119 West 56th Street, New York, N.Y. 10019, United States.
• Price is per person and based on 2 adults per room.
• Featuring superior accommodations with a choice of one king or queen sofa bed, living room pull out sofa, city view, safe and toiletries.
• Daily continental breakfast at Knave. Seating is available daily any time after 8 a.m.
• Use of gravity fitness center.
• Access to glass-enclosed penthouse pool.
• Complimentary local and toll calls.
• Weekday New York Times.
• Metropolitan Museum of Art entrance ticket.
• Ticket to “Jersey Boys.”
• Surprise activity.
• A host will be provided when 20 adults have been booked.
• If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and welcome reception will be provided to members and their guests.
• Air transportation and airport-to-hotel transfers are not included. The closest commercial airport is LaGuardia Airport (LGA).
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: noon.
For any questions regarding this trip, contact the DreamTrips Specialist at DreamTrips@rovia.com.
The Old World meets the Big Apple in your New York City accommodations, Le Parker Méridien.
This stylish, award-winning hotel commands a wonderful view of Central Park, perhaps the world’s most legendary urban green space. Gaze out your guest room window and feel like you’re at the center of it all, then work out in a state-of-the-art fitness center and indulge in standout fare at Norma’s restaurant. There are also numerous hideaways for full-on pampering, including Moonshine Spa and Tenoverten nail salon.
Melding chic energy and traditional elegance into one spectacular package, Le Parker Méridien is a hotel that lives up to New York City’s top-shelf standards.
Le Parker Méridien New York
119 West 56th Street
New York, NY 10019, United States