About Your Trip
Celebrate New Year’s Eve in style on this DreamTrip to the Big Apple for guests ages 21 years and older. Immerse yourself in the glitz and glam of the 1920s at the 3rd Annual Gatsby’s House New Year’s Eve Party at Hudson Terrace. Relish the glamorous era with party favors, music, drinks and more. Plus, your VIP ticket lets you skip the line and grants you access to the VIP section.
Spend the rest of your trip exploring the sights and sounds of New York City at your own pace.
What we love:
• Originally a stable from the latter 1800s, Hudson Terrace is now a modern events facility featuring a retractable roof with large windows overlooking the Hudson River, including the historic aircraft carrier USS Intrepid, built during World War II.
• Access to 4 restaurants, a swimming pool and a fitness center at the hotel.
• Your hotel is within walking distance of Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Carnegie Hall and Rockefeller Center.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in New York City, New York, as well as:
• Admission to the 3rd Annual Gatsby’s House New Year’s Eve Party at Hudson Terrace; includes VIP access, round-trip transportation, party favors and gratuities.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
With the elegance of a grand European hotel and the pizzazz of Manhattan, Le Parker Meridien, New York gives you unbeatable midtown accommodations just steps away from the Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall, Broadway and Fifth Avenue’s famous shops. The rooftop pool makes you feel like you’re swimming on top of the world, with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer sweeping views of Central Park. The dedicated staff is on hand to make sure your stay is unforgettable.
• 4 restaurants.
• Rooftop swimming pool.
• Spa and fitness center.
• 24-hour front desk.
• Business center (at an additional fee).
• Salon and barber shop.
• Complimentary shoe shine.
Daily delivery of the New York Times newspaper (except Sunday).
Valet parking: US$54 per day, per standard vehicle, and US$65 per day, per oversize vehicle.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 oversize single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults (king bed and rollaway bed), or 2 adults (oversize single beds). Extra beds are not allowed in rooms with 2 oversize single beds.
• Duvet and feather bed.
• Expansive desk and Aeron® desk chair.
• 2-line speaker phone with call waiting and voicemail.
• Bathroom with shower and bathtub, plus hairdryer.
• In-room safe.
• Refrigerator by request and subject to availability (at an additional cost).
• 32-inch, large-screen Sony television.
• Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless internet.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Le Parker Meridien, New York
119 West 56th Street
New York, New York 10019, United States