About Your Trip
Experience New York City in style aboard the spectacular Spirit of New York. Get the most out of your DreamTrip aboard the spectacular Spirit of New York. Take a lunch cruise to see the Big Apple from the water, including the Statue of Liberty. With an extravagant onboard buffet, live DJ and incredible views of the skyline, this will be an experience you won’t soon forget. Also, enjoy a day at your leisure to explore the city’s endless landmarks, take in a Broadway play or just relax in the world-famous Central Park.
What we love:
• New York reigns as the most populous city in the United States and traces its roots to the early 17th century.
• 40 professional theaters, each with 500 or more seats, form what is commonly called Broadway, with venues in the theater district and at Lincoln Center.
• On their own, NYC’s Queens and Brooklyn boroughs would tie for the 4th-largest cities in the United States.
Your DreamTrip includes 3 days and 2 nights in New York City, New York, as well as:
• 2-hour lunch cruise aboard the Spirit of New York; includes transportation and onboard entertainment.
• 1 lunch.
• All taxes, fees and gratuities.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airports to the hotel are LaGuardia Airport (LGA), approximately 7.4 miles (12 kilometers) away; John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), approximately 13.6 miles (22 kilometers) away; and Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), approximately 15.1 miles (24 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Please note: Airport transfers are not included in this trip. Make sure to arrange your own transfers between the airport and your hotel.
This trip will close by November 10.
With the elegance of a grand European hotel and the pizzazz of Manhattan, Le Parker Meridien, New York gives you unbeatable midtown accommodations just steps away from the Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall, Broadway and Fifth Avenue’s famous shops. The rooftop pool makes you feel like you’re swimming on top of the world, with floor-to-ceiling windows that offer sweeping views of Central Park. The dedicated staff is on hand to make sure your stay is unforgettable.
• 4 restaurants.
• Rooftop swimming pool.
• Spa and fitness center.
• 24-hour front desk.
• Business center (at an additional fee).
• Salon and barber shop.
• Complimentary shoe shine.
• Daily delivery of the New York Times newspaper (except Sunday).
• Valet parking: US$54 per day, per standard vehicle, and US$65 per day, per oversize vehicle.
Superior Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 oversized single beds.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults (king bed and rollaway bed), or 2 adults (oversize single beds). Extra beds are not allowed in rooms with 2 oversize single beds.
• Duvet and feather bed.
• Expansive desk and Aeron® desk chair.
• 2-line speaker phone with call waiting and voicemail.
• Bathroom with shower and bathtub, plus hairdryer.
• In-room safe.
• Refrigerator by request and subject to availability (at an additional cost).
• 32-inch, large-screen Sony television.
• Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless internet.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Le Parker Meridien, New York
119 West 56th Street
New York, New York 10019 United States