ABOUT YOUR TRIP
The Big Apple. New Amsterdam. The City That Never Sleeps. New York is a city with many nicknames, but no equal in the modern world. Packed with culture, humming with excitement and throbbing with round-the-clock energy, if this place wasn’t on your bucket list before, it should be now.
Get ready to see what being a DreamTrips Member is all about on this Welcome DreamTrip! Take on a lunch cruise aboard the magnificent Spirit of New York and see New York from the water. With an extravagant onboard buffet, live DJ and incredible views of the skyline, this will be an experience you won’t soon forget. Then, watch a lively performance of the celebrated and award-winning “Les Misérables” Broadway show. To top it all off, there will also be optional training available to help you get the most out of your membership!
• 4 days and 3 nights at Le Parker Méridien New York, 119 West 56th Street, New York, NY 10019, United States.
• Featuring superior king room accommodations with desk chair, 46" flat-screen HDTV, climate control, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, complimentary Wi-Fi, three phones (one portable), two phone lines, in-room safe, umbrella to use during your stay, complimentary overnight shoe-shine and bathtub/shower combination.
• Daily breakfast.
• Statue of Liberty lunch cruise. Round-trip transportation from hotel to the port included.
• Ticket to "Les Misérables" Broadway show. Round-trip transportation from hotel to the theater included.
• A host will be provided when 20 adults have been booked.
• If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and welcome reception will be provided to members and their guests.
• Air transportation and airport-to-hotel transfers are not included. The closest commercial airports are LaGuardia Airport (LGA) and John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK).
For any questions regarding this trip, contact the DreamTrips Specialist at DreamTrips@rovia.com.
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: noon.
The Old World meets the Big Apple in your Welcome DreamTrip accommodations, Le Parker Méridien New York.
This stylish, award-winning hotel commands a wonderful view of Central Park, perhaps the world’s most legendary urban green space. Gaze out your guest room window and feel like you’re at the center of it all. Then work out in a state-of-the-art fitness center and indulge in standout fare at Norma’s restaurant. There are also numerous hideaways for full-on pampering, including the Moonshine spa and Tenoverten nail salon.
Melding chic energy and traditional elegance into one spectacular package, Le Parker Méridien is a hotel that lives up to New York City’s top-shelf standards.
Le Parker Méridien New York
119 West 56th Street
New York, NY 10019, United States