We serve thousands of people every year in all five boroughs of NYC, Rockland and Westchester counties, and in Puerto Rico, with programs geared towards:
• At-risk children and those in the Foster Care system
• Families struggling with instability
• Adults with developmental disabilities
• Youth involved in the juvenile justice system
• Infants and toddlers born into difficult circumstances
• Pre-Schoolers in Head Start programs
• Young scholars in low-income communities
The New York Foundling is one of the oldest, largest and most impactful nonprofits serving children in New York City. "Like" us and help spread the word!
At The New York Foundling, we not only do what’s right, we do what works – and have for nearly 150 years. We are one of New York City’s oldest and largest children’s charities, and by combining data with compassion, evidence with action, we produce tangible results in the lives of thousands of vulnerable children and troubled youth every year. We believe that every child should have a home, every home should nurture families, and every family deserves joy, dignity and the chance to thrive.
For general inquiries please contact email@example.com.
For record info please call 212-206-4171.
Follow us on twitter! @TheNYFoundling
Read our blog at www.nyfoundling.org/news/blog
The Foundling is also on Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/nyfound
Our institutional values are:
• Compassion - All interactions with and among children, youth, adults, families and staff are based on our continuously renewed capacity to be open to the full range of their individual needs, circumstances and potential.
Have you been thinking about fostering or adopting a child? Not sure where to start? You Gotta Believe has an orientation session in Manhattan on June 24th for...
Have you been thinking about fostering or adopting a child? Not sure where to start? You Gotta Believe has an orientation session in Chelsea on June 18th for potential...
The New York Foundling, and the founders of Kids Fashion Week, PetitePARADE, are teaming up to host a children’s fashion pop-up shop in the West Village at 27...